Monday, May 28, 2012

Tid bits

Fabio update

Yay..he's all better!!  Fabio is still on anti-biotics at least until Wednesday.  He had his follow up blood work on Saturday, so I'm hoping that all comes back clear.  But he's getting back to his old fiesty self.

Painting and Exhausted

So after a long day Saturday painting all day it had to rain Saturday night so I had to let the lumber dry Sunday.  So since my aunt is up visiting, my dad thought it would be fun to bring her over with the nieces for a bbq.  Well Mike and Roxane were up also, Mike was doing sprinkler detail and Roxane and I had cooking detail.  I do believe that was the most people I've had in my house since I moved in.  But it was fun, yet exhausting.  Don't get me wrong I love my family, but my nieces were wired for sound. After everybody left Roxane stayed for some sister quality time and left early this morning.

After Roxane left, dad came back over to help me finish the patio cover, Aunt Judy sat in front of the tv and my nieces were everywhere but not as wired for sound.  Dad couldn't take the pains of the paintbrush anymore so he went to get the paint gun and it was done in no time.  I had to do a few little touch up spots, but all that is left is to put the latice back up and we are done!!


It was like whirlwind of people the last few days, but that's quite alright with me.  It needs to happen more often.  As for the patio cover I want to get a few hanging plants to put on the ends and I have a few lanterns to put up as well.  I can't wait to spend more time in my backyard.  Now to figure out what to do with the rest of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment