Sunday, May 13, 2012

BBQ me and you..stinky pinky..pew pew pew

That's right, I finally had the first EVER barbeque at my house.  My lovely sister and my fix it brother in law came up to check out what was done to the house and to make a game plan for a drip system for all the flowers that have been planted where the sprinklers don't reach.  She called up Pop and he came over for the first barbeque.  Roxane and I went to go get the propane, Mike showed me how to hook it all up and gave me a few pointers (I am/was a gas bbq virgin as far as operating goes, I am used to charcoal).  So we go light it and was hoping for a woo hoo, but all we got was a woo.  Mike tinkered with, read the manual and tinkered with it some more only find out that the gas hose was kinked.  So he fixed it and we had flammage.

WOO HOO  FOR BARBEQUE!!!

1 comment: