Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cat Drama

So my sweet little Fabio has been vomiting since Monday early morning.  I'm not talkin a little bit, I'm talkin 5-6 times a night and that's not including during the day.  I came home Tuesday night to more vomit on my bed (I already has to wash the comforter from the night before and he even got some on me, it was gross) and cleaned up other piles throughout my room, his room and the house.  It broke my heart to leave him Tuesday and Wednesday morning for work as he looked so exhausted and all he wanted to do was cuddle because he wasn't feeling good.  I started to panic last night when I got home and couldn't find him so I started checking all the closets and there he was cureled up in a little ball in my closet still not looking so hot.  Everybody knows cats will hide their illness because it makes them look weak and they will wander off to die as well.

So I took him to vet this morning and they are going to keep him overnight for observation.  His x-rays came back clear, he's dehydrated and a few pounds lighter as he wasn't able to keep anything down.  They are now waiting on bloodwork to come back and hopefully they will find something. I cried this morning when I had to leave him there.  Not only because I'm so worried about him, but also at the looming bill.  The house will not be the same tonight without my little man and I'm praying he's going to be ok.
Fabio (a.k.a My Little Man)

No comments:

Post a Comment