Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Release Tuesday

Ok, so there will be many tweaks to come for this, but I wanted to try something new and since I'm a music lover/whore I thought I would start sharing the new releases.  To give you some background, I stalk Dimple Records website every Tuesday to see what's coming out.  Dimple Records is perhaps the coolest place in my little world.  They have new/used movies, games, music (cd and vinyl) and now books.  This list comes from Dimple Records and not iTunes (which I believe is making a lot of one hit wonders).  So without further ado, I give you the new release list according to Dimple Records:

John Mayer - Born & Raised
Slash - Apocalyptic Love
Garbage - Not Your Kind of People
Teduschi Trucks Band - Everybody's Talkin'
Six Feet Under - Undead
EI-P - Cancer for Cure
Cult - Choice of Weapon
Kris Allen - Thank You Camelia
Gossip - Joyful Noise
Kimbra - Vows

This of course is just a partial list.  I'm not to impressed with what came out this week, but that's ok.  There is always something for everyone.  Enjoy and happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment