Monday, January 20, 2014

Home Projects


So with Craig and I both moving, we have decided to make my house into a rental.  UGH!!  The thought of a complete stranger moving into my home that I worked so hard for really stressed me out.  I don’t want to the renter’s mentality of “it’s not mine why do I care” and trash my home.  So on top of the HVAC anxiety, I have rental anxiety.  But it kicks me in the ass to finally get done the things that have needed to be done.  Like replace the grout behind the kitchen sink, replace the older mortar on the bricks in the front yard, get a new dishwasher and replace the master shower/tub.  Once this is all done, life will be good and it’s nice to know that I have people who are willing to help me or teach me how to do these things. I keep telling myself to take it one project at a time.  Which is easy in reality, in my head not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment