Friday, January 31, 2014

Dimple Care Kit

Also known as the EAP kit, the Happiness kit or the Insanity kit
All You Need is Love is a Beatles Song
Love Rocks because I love Rock


April and I went to Staples on our lunch break and did our usual browse around and buy stuff that we don’t really need but can’t live without.  While browsing we saw the bag that screamed “I’m perfect for Dimple Records” so I had to get one.  Then as we were browsing through Staples we saw these nice journals and started the oh that would be perfect to keep the music wish list in, write down artists to check out, songs heard that were liked, lyrics of songs heard, moods of when certain songs were heard and all kinds of other stuff that comes along with keeping a music journal.  I never ask for a bag when I leave Dimple, I just take my handful of goods and leave.  But now I have my very own dedicated bag and can cross them off in my new found journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment