Monday, December 9, 2013

Bluka Firsts

I brought my sweet little girl home in January and she was only 4 months old.  She blossomed into a spaz with a personality 10 times her little 7 pound body.  Now she’s a little over a year old and has had quite a few Firsts this year.  Her first loves are these pillows.  I don’t know what it is about them, but she will do circles around them chasing the milk jug rings.



She has turned into quite the little hunter and brought in mosquito eaters, bugs and has a love for lizards (I found so many dead and half alive ones in the house).  This weekend, she had her first snow.  I had to laugh at her on Friday night as she was trying to dodge the snowflakes that were landing on her and when she figured out it wasn’t going so well, she went back in the house.  We hunkered down for the night then Saturday morning I had to throw her out in the snow.  She was not happy and stood there for about 5 minutes glaring at me.  Then she tried to eat it and spit it out really quick. 
 
 
 
She sat in the window most of the day Saturday wide eyed as the snow fell from the trees.






Saturday night I decided it was time to put up the tree.  I popped in Christmas Vacation, poured a glass of wine and drug the tree out from the closet.  Bluka was very excited as it was something new to investigate and play with.  Fabio could care less, but he is older and used to these things now.  After I got the tree up, it was time for the lights.  Not sure if it was the pretty colors or because I was untangling them, but she fell in lust with them.  I had to keep her from chewing on them while I was putting them on the tree which became quite the chore.  But afterwards it was worth it.  As I was putting the bulbs on the tree I came to the conclusion that she will be Aunt Bethany’s cat from the movie and waste all her 9 lives chewing on the lights. 
 





But she’s so stinkin cute




No comments:

Post a Comment