Wednesday, February 6, 2013

212 days left

 
That’s right, I am thinking about it already because it was so fun last year.  Only this time instead of doing the Rug Rat race, I want to do the whole thing.  Not sure how my nieces will feel about that, but I’m sure they will push themselves to do the 5k race as well.  The obstacles will keep them motivated.  So I have started getting myself back into shape and I do have to confess that I am mad at myself for letting me go like this.  I used to be in shape and had energy, you know all that good stuff.  But I slacked and now am left out of shape and blah.  So my goal is to get my butt back in shape to where I can run the whole thing if not close to.  I believe that is a great goal to have.  So here’s lookin at Foam kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment