Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spring Cleaning


I took Friday off because I could and decided to spring clean my house.  It was in need of a really good cleaning anyways, last one it got was when I moved in.  Only this time I was not scrubbing food off the walls and ceiling or washing walls and every bit of crown molding and the base boards…yet.  I went from room to room, moving things around and vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and just groovin to the music on the radio.  Buy the time I was done with my bedroom I could of made 2 extra cats with all the cat hair that I sucked up and I found 3 secret stashes throughout the house of where Fabio and Bluka had hidden their toys.  The house smells so much better, the toy box is full again and I’m sure I will doing it again soon, only incorporating washing the windows inside and out as well as knocking all the cobwebs down outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment