Monday, January 21, 2013

Getting back on track

 
This year is going to be different in a lot of ways.  I feel it way down in my bones.  One of the ways that is going to be different is my health. I've let myself slide these past few years and every once in awhile I get the bug to do something about it but haven't stuck to it.  No more, so I downloaded an app awhile ago called Lose It.  This was by suggestion of April.  So I started using it, and lost it.  Lost it by not using it that is.  I have made the firm decision to get my butt back into the gym.  I’m sick of being tired all the time. I also need an outlet to keep my anxiety and stress levels at bay.   Craig loves me just the way I am, but he also knows that I am not happy with myself right now.  So I’m going to fix it. I pretty much have the eating thing down and just have to keep logging it in my cute little app so I really can Lose It and keep it lost.  My goal is to be able to do a 3k by the time Foam Fest comes back around in September because it was so fun last year even though I just did the Kiddie Route with my nieces.  I do know that Emily would be motivated enough to do the 3k, not sure about Autumn but she would have it in her to do it if sister was doing it with her.  Also watching Biggest Loser has inspired me to get up off the couch.  So CHEERS!!  Here’s to a happier, healthier new me and a new year with wonderful things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment