Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blah


So after a disaster with the Post Office sending my mail back due to a mistake on their part, and an argument with the credit card people because a statement wasn’t received (only find out it was the casualty of the Post Office mistake), I’ve been super stressed about finances and trying to get stuff taken care of and done.  The credit card that was sent back has been a major thorn in my side for quite a while.  And has cause many sleepless nights as well.  This week has been no exception.  I am over it.  I cannot, do not want to pay on the damn thing anymore.  The story behind this credit card is a long one and every time I think about it, it pisses me off to no end. 

So with the help and food for thought from April, I applied for 0% interest for 18 months in hopes that I could transfer the balance and just be done with it, but a glitch in the plan…can’t do same company to same company (insert colorful language here).  But where there is a will there is a way and it will be figured out.  But in the meantime, I am going to use that offer to my advantage and pay off the only credit card I have.  Well used to have only one.  So the new one will be tucked away in a safe place so I don’t use it and will more than likely do the same thing with the other one so I don’t use it either unless it’s an emergency.  I want to be as debt free as I possibly can be.  Almost there, just need to keep plugging along.  In the meantime, I’m trying to not lose my mind and keep the little voices at bay.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how a stupid piece of plastic and/or the paper that goes along with it can cause so much stress. You are getting so close to what you've been working really hard to achieve. Just a little longer!! The light is getting brighter and brighter as you get closer to the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete