Friday, June 5, 2015

So mad at myself


So last night was weight and measurement night.  I usually get nervous on these nights as I don’t want to see the results.  But sometimes it’s not that bad.  Well, except for last night.  I was doing great.  I was eating like I was supposed to and exercising my ass off (it was shrinking).  And then…WHAM!!  I was so disappointed with myself last night.  I could tell Master Trainer was disappointed as well. 

I kept up the exercise and was slowly starting to get back into my old eating habits.  During the week it’s super easy, I can control it.  But it’s the weekends that I have issues with now.  I guess I still have the mentality of “I can eat anything and work it off later”.  Okay, that’s fine but I’m not 20 something anymore and I can’t eat just anything and work it off later.  The weekends are going to a huge challenge as everybody slacks off on the weekends.  It’s a given.  Weekends are time to relax, enjoy and just go with it.  I stay active, but don’t eat well enough for my body to start dropping like it should have done already.  As my trainer put it, my body is happy where it’s and doesn’t want to change.  And why should it if I don’t force it too.

So tonight the fridge gets purged and my beloved husband can have his chocolate and sweet things as long as it stays off of my shelf.  Out go the sweet thing and in come the healthy fruits and veggies.  I’m thinking maybe we should put the sweet stuff in the garage fridge and the healthy stuff in the house so that way I have to really think about it and if it’s worth the time to go out there when I can grab a snack right then.  That might be a good idea.  Will have to think this one over.

No comments:

Post a Comment