Saturday, November 15, 2014

Leap of Fatih


 

Earlier this year I sold my house and moved in with my fiancé.  I’m a country girl, was raised in the country and would have loved to stay there.  But I moved to the suburbs and became a flatlander.  Unsure of how things would play out, I took that leap of faith to move forward with our relationship.  We had no problems adjusting to each other.  I had the problem adjusting to suburb life.  It’s loud, bright with street lights, no frogs to listen to, hardly any trees (mostly concrete jungle), crowded and the houses are pretty much piled on top of each other.

So the search began for a new place to call home.  80 houses were looked at in one form or another (internet, drive by or actual viewing).  I finally found a place to call home.  It’s across the street from creek bed, there are frogs to listen to, its a nice corner lot so I don’t feel claustrophobic as there is a nice sideyard to give space between the homes.  The backyard is a little small from what I am used to, but the creek makes up for it.  Escrow is scheduled to close in December so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Have a new home, next year the wedding plans start.

No comments:

Post a Comment