Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's the little things

So I came home Thursday night only to find a pair of flip flops that were left behind by nieces and an empty soda can on the table with a sealed envelope underneath it. 
I looked around the house for that one thing that stood out but found nothing, just the shoes.  So yesterday when I got home I went to go enjoy my Redneck Paradise and thought I should really water my flowers since it's been a few days and they were starting to look sad, wilty and hot.  I noticed the hose was curled up all nice and neat compared to how I left it then looked over towards my flowers and saw this


My dad built me a little planter :)  He and the girls had brought it over Thursday with some flowers and I didn't notice it until last night!  I need to plant the other flowers but don't yet know where. As I was watering my flowers I just smiled and felt so loved.  It's totally the little things in life that mean the most and I love coming home to these little surprises.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! That is so sweet!

    I'm so jealous of your surprises!

    ReplyDelete