Saturday, June 15, 2013

Around the house

I am itchin for something to do since I got pretty much all of it done while on vacation.  I am thinking about ripping the flowers out in the front and planting some flower bush type plants and more snapdragons.  I love snapdragons, they are so pretty.  I will keep a few of the flowers, but the rest will go.


The Dirt Patch in the back of the house is no longer the dirt patch.  It is the happy place for the frogs, birds and insects.  It's also my happy place to go outside and just chill.  Some of the flowers are still growing, but it looks much better than it did before.


It finally happened.  I'm out of room.  All 6 towers are full and they are now having to be housed in a box until I figure something out.  I can order more towers through Ikea, but have to go to the store to do it then go pick them up from the warehouse somewhere locally.  But I have no reason to go to Ikea at this moment in my life aside from the cd towers.    So I will wait until I have a reason to go to Ikea and then will order the towers at that time.

I'm about to set up my Redneck Paradise again.  You know the kiddie pool with the sand chair in it so after work I can grab a cold something to drink and go sit in the pool. But I will wait until the weather gets warmer.  Right now, the weather is beautiful and just perfect.  Wish all summer could be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment