Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Lights


Love this time of year for many reasons, but one of my favorites is all the Christmas Lights.  They make me smile and give me an excuse to go drive around just because.  Not that I really need one because I like to drive just because anyways, but it adds to the scenery.  Craig and I went to go look at many lights this year from the houses that had the lights timed to music to the Griswold house you can see from his kitchen window.  But there were two this year that really stood out as my all time favorites.
 
Okay, this one is not a house, but how often do you see this?  It was the highlight of the night.

This one is my favorite for two reasons, the flag on the roof is spectacular and the Christmas Story display in the bay window.

No comments:

Post a Comment