Friday, November 30, 2012

Woot


So on my weekly trip to Dimple I went in armed my list (never leave without the list and in this case it’s okay to stray from it).  Three of the cd’s I wanted were imports, this is what I get for digging around on iTunes.  I talked to lovely gal behind the counter and she wasn’t able to order them since they would be coming from the manufacturer in Australia.  The three that I was looking for are Adalita (out of print..just rude), Lanie Lane and Clairy Browne and the Bangin Rackettes otherwise known as the Heineken gal.  So I called The Beat in midtown and woo hoo they were able to order two of them and I wasn’t sad anymore.  As far as Adalita goes since it was just released last year and went out of print so quickly that usually means they are getting ready for a U.S. release..yay!!

Since Clairy Browne is pretty much sold out and on back order, they went ahead and placed the order for that one and Lanie Lane on Wednesday. I received a phone call yesterday that one of them had come in and I was not only excited but impressed that it had come in so quickly.  Craig was kind enough to pick it up for me today but I don’t get it until Saturday when I see him (bummer).  Clairy Browne could take up to two months to get, but I’m okay with that.  I have Lanie Lane in the meantime who is Clairy Browne-esque and by the time it does come in I will have more than likely forgotten about it and will be extra excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment