Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yay Me

So I have to brag a little about myself and I’m so proud that I have to share.  Not only have I been eating better, but I’ve been losing some weight in the process.  I haven’t been going to the gym nearly as much as I should (shame on me), but I’ve been doing lots of stuff around the house and going for walks at night.  So some of my pants are now needing belts and some are starting to fit again. I’m way excited.  I’m not terribly overweight, just not where I want to be weight wise, but I’ve been told I still look good.  Now if I just get the girls to go down a cup size so my shirts fit a little better, I will really be happy, but that I believe that is wishful thinking.

With only two (yes two) car payments left (last one is made in August) I am one step closer to being debt free. So in September I am going to take that money and apply it towards something else.  It’s already going out, so I won’t miss it and it will get that thing paid off that much quicker. Then I get my crowns done that much quicker too.  Yes, I need two crowns done and it’s going to be expensive and that’s with insurance coverage.  Last vet payment has been made so it won’t be as squeaky tight, but still tight.  I want to be as debt free as possible by the end of the year.  That is my goal.  I don’t want anything but my normal monthly bills.  So that way I can take the vacations, day trips, wine tours, Dimple crawls and not be stressed about money (there are a few used record stores in San Francisco I really want to check out too).  I’m single and almost 40, I need to get out there and start living again like I did when I was young and not so dumb. 

1 comment: